PokerTeamsOnline.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» RELOADED!!??
hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:29 am by ANDREWLOST

» PW Bodog88
hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:45 am by ViNaPoker

» Terminal Poker 900$ freeroll
hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:47 am by GeriTol

» Terminal Poker: turneu gratuit 900$
hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:51 am by Admin

» Winner Poker 100$ Freeroll - 09.04.2013
hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:44 pm by timatishow

» Video - 50NL Speed Poker - William Hill
hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:41 am by DoiCromoY

» Holdem Manager Video
hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:39 am by DoiCromoY

» Biletul zilei
hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:47 am by Admin

» FA Cup: Chelsea – Manchester United 01Aprilie
hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:02 am by preabine

hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mortonfc

mortonfc

hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum Empty
PostSubject: hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum   hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:06 am

hi i can get between 5-10 passwords each day iam i alloweed to post them in the forum for other members to use? Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum   hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:13 am

mortonfc wrote:
hi i can get between 5-10 passwords each day iam i alloweed to post them in the forum for other members to use? Very Happy Very Happy

Please not that private freerolls protected by passwords should remain private. So the answer is NO. Taking this line of action we respect other comunities of poker by not "stealing" their tourneys.
Might sound strange, but here at pokerteamsonline.com we belive more than money in: respect to others work:)

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://pokerteams.forumotion.com
David A Murphy
Admin
David A Murphy

PostSubject: Re: hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum   hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:57 am

Yes, posting private freeroll passwords on our forum is strictly prohibited. We respect other forums enough to not give out their information, as we expect them to do the same for us.

Thanks for asking first though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.PokerTeamsOnline.com
mortonfc

mortonfc

PostSubject: ok thats cool   hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:45 am

not a problem just some forum like you to be more active and i find posting freerolls helps but that cool i respect the forum in this Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David A Murphy
Admin
David A Murphy

PostSubject: Re: hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum   hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:14 am

mortonfc wrote:
not a problem just some forum like you to be more active and i find posting freerolls helps but that cool i respect the forum in this Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

We're in the process of developing a new web based platform for the community as well. Soon we'll have pretty much any feature you can think of. Training, stores, blogs, hand histories, the whole nine yards.

It's just time consuming for this guy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PokerTeamsOnline.com
mc2894

PostSubject: Re: hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum   hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:51 pm

?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum   hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

hi can i post private freeroll passwords in the forum
Page 1 of 1